An update to Version 1.30 will be released after maintenance on September 4 for the PlayStation®4/PlayStation®5/Steam/Xbox Series X|S/Xbox One/Windows versions of Guilty Gear -Strive- with fixes for various issues.
● Fix for an issue causing incorrect behavior when Instant Blocking a Psych Burst with certain input timing.
● Fix for an issue where maintaining invincibility for long periods of time is possible by continually activating Faultless Defense with a certain input method.
● Fix for an issue causing the game to crash when activating Deflect Shield against Faust’s Banana Peel item.
● Fix for an issue causing the opponent to lose the ability to move when their attack clashes with Johnny’s Joker Trick.
● Fix for an issue where combo recipes do not display correctly when the opponent blocks Psych Burst.
● Deflect Shield now only activates once when the D button is pressed multiple times while inputting the mechanic.