We have identified and confirmed several issues after the recent update to Ver. 1.29 for Guilty Gear -Strive-.
The following issues are scheduled to be fixed in the near future.
Platforms: PS4 / PS5 / Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One / Steam / Windows
Scheduled Fix Date: Sep. 4, 2023 * Dates are subject to change.
● Fix for an issue causing incorrect behavior when Instant Blocking a Psych Burst with certain input timing.
● Fix for an issue where maintaining invincibility for long periods of time is possible by continually activating Faultless Defense with a certain input method.
● Fix for an issue causing the game to crash when activating Deflect Shield against Faust’s Banana Peel item.
● Fix for an issue causing the opponent to lose the ability to move when their attack clashes with Johnny’s Joker Trick.
● Fix for an issue where combo recipes do not display correctly when the opponent blocks Psych Burst.
Adjustments and Improvements
● Addressing a problem where Deflect Shield is triggered twice when the D button is pressed multiple times while inputting the mechanic.